Let’s Talk Teaching :: Begins Wednesday, June 12
Join us for our pilot program – “Let’s Talk Teaching.” We will meet Wednesdays at 1:00pm in room L307 beginning June 12 to discuss topics related to teaching effectiveness. Weekly topics will be generated from tips provided by Teaching for Success. Details for this professional development series can be found on the event flier.
Discussion topics include:
- June 12 – For Me, Class Begins at the Door
- June 19 – What is Ultimate Teaching Success?
- June 26 – Motto Mojo/Quote for the Day
- July 3 – the Assignment-Tracking Habit
- July 10 – How the Teach Rocket Science to Aunt Tillie
- July 17 – The Seven Super Secrets of Success
RSVP to [email protected] or 694-8908.