Health Plan Members :: It’s Not Too Late to Participate in Optimum Health Employee Health Screenings
Attention health plan members! We need your help!
We need you to participate in the Optimum Health Solutions employee health screenings. Participation helps both you as an individual and the College as a whole. You receive many benefits including…
- Blood tests valued at over $400 for FREE!
- You can share the results with your doctor, who can help you set goals for a healthier life if needed or just confirm the great choices you are already making!
- Help from Optimum Health Solutions coaches to help you meet the goals you and your doctor set or more positive reinforcement of your healthy choices!
- By participating, you are eligible for the drawing of fantastic prizes including TVs, iPad minis, iPod Touch and $100 Visa gift cards!
How does ICC benefit?
- ICC gains valuable aggregate information about its employee population (ICC does not receive information on specific individuals). This information helps ICC shape the offerings it present in the Wellness Program.
- Helps to guide decisions in how to shape the employee Health Plan.
- More informed and healthier plan members help to drive down the cost of health coverage and allow ICC to maintain the high level of benefits we all enjoy.
It’s not too late to participate! Remaining dates include 9/24 and 9/26 on the East Peoria campus, and 9/25 on both the Downtown and North campuses. If you have misplaced your letter with instructions, just contact the Health Services office at Ext. 5475, and we can get you a new set. Remember it’s FREE!
Submitted by Tim Anderson, manager of risk, safety & benefits