ICC Student Services Extends Hours for Fall 2015 Registration
Illinois Central College will extend its Student Services hours for those interested in enrolling for the fall 2015 semester, which begins on Monday, August 17.
Beginning August 3 through August 28, extended hours for the East Peoria Campus Student Services (Enrollment Services, Financial Aid, Testing Services, General Advising, and Bookstore) include:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8 am to 6 pm
- Thursday and Friday, from 8 am to 4:30 pm
Extended hours will also be available Saturday, August 15, from 9 am to 2 pm.
Enrollment and Testing Services will be available at the North Campus Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8 am to 6 pm, and Thursday and Friday, from 8 am to 4:30 pm. Extended hours will also be available Friday, August 14 until 6 pm, and Saturday, August 15, from 9 am to 2 pm. Limited advising services will be available at the North Campus on Saturday, August 15.
Students must be registered prior to the first class meeting. General advisors will be available to help students wishing to enroll on a full-time basis (12 hours or more) in most majors and those students wishing to enroll on a part-time basis. However, follow up appointments with a departmental advisor may be necessary in some cases. Some programs require restricted enrollment; therefore, only general education or prerequisite courses will be available to students interested in those programs.
Students should bring the following items with them:
- A valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID, or other government issued ID).
- Check book or credit card to set up a payment plan. If you are using a credit card to set up a payment plan and you are NOT the cardholder, you will need to bring a letter from the cardholder authorizing you to use the credit card. If you don’t bring the letter, we WILL NOT accept the payment.
- Social security card.
- Students should fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form prior to coming on campus. ICC Financial Assistance staff is available to answer questions about completing the FAFSA form. Students are encouraged to bring with them documentation requested to complete the process, which may include previous year’s tax transcripts issued by the IRS, W-2 forms and current bank statements. (If the participant is aged 24 or younger, the parents’ social security cards, previous year’s tax transcripts, W-2 forms and current bank statements also are necessary.)
For more information or for any questions, please call ICC at (309) 694-5422.