How to Address Workplace Conflict
“How to Address Workplace Conflict” – Workplace conflict can paralyze your group, department, or the entire college. The fastest way to destroy productivity, derail projects, and damage your reputation is conflict. Dealing with conflict appropriately builds trust, maintains positive relationships, and promotes growth.
- Monday, June 20
- 9 to 11 a.m.
- Room CC102, East Peoria Campus
Amy Daxenbichler leads this two-hour workshop and will help you:
- Increase your awareness of conflict styles
- Assess your personal conflict style
- Identify your anger triggers
- Improve communication as you apply appropriate conflict resolution techniques
Please RSVP at [email protected] or call (309) 694-5442.