Great College Conversations
Great College Conversations for faculty and staff (full-time and part-time) are scheduled to give all employees a chance to discuss The Chronicle of Higher Education’s “Great Colleges to Work For” 2014 results for ICC. Specific sessions for faculty, staff and managers have been scheduled as shown below.
Participants will be able to select from the following table topics:
- Teaching Environment
- Shared Governance
- Senior Leadership
- Faculty, Administration & Staff Relations
RSVP to [email protected] and state the date and location that you plan to attend:
East Peoria Campus:
- Tuesday, March 17, 2 – 3 PM – Staff Conversations, AIT203
- Monday, March 23, 2 – 3 PM – Faculty Conversations, 212C/D
- Tuesday, March 24, 2:30– 3:30 PM – Staff Conversations, Hickory 131
- Wednesday, March 25, 2:30 – 3:30 PM – Faculty Conversations, Hickory 106
- Wednesday, March 18, 1:30 – 2:30 PM – Faculty Conversations, Thomas 12
- Friday, March 20, 1:30 – 2:30 PM – Staff Conversations, Thomas 12
Late Spring – Manager Conversations will be scheduled based on feedback from the above conversations.
Note that the 2015 Great Colleges to Work For Survey will be available March 16 – April 13 to all employees (full-time and part-time); please make the time to take this anonymous survey online and help us continue to improve.