Exercise Prescription: How to Write Your Own Workout (Seminar)
Do you want to get in better shape, but don’t know where to start? Finding the right workout routine can be a daunting task, so let us help you learn how to write your own workout!
Join us for one of these dates:
· Tuesday, March 27 @ 10 am in Room 212C, Academic Building, East Peoria Campus
· Thursday, March 29 @ 11 am in Room S220, Student Center, Peoria Campus
· Thursday, March 29 @ 1:30 pm in Room 212C, Academic Building, East Peoria Campus
We will discuss the following topics:
· Types of exercise
· Assessing your own fitness level
· How do my goals effect what activities/exercise I should choose?
· Getting started with my plan
· How do I progress with my fitness as I get in better shape?
· A word on safety with any exercise
Let’s get you on your way to accomplishing your fitness goals!