Employee Health Plan Updates – Additional Sessions Scheduled
By January 2015, working spouses who are eligible for benefit coverage under their employer’s plan, will no longer be eligible for primary coverage under the ICC plan. Why is this change occurring? When will it occur? How will this impact me? To understand how this change may impact your family, we have scheduled a series of informational sessions. These sessions are designed to educate you on the change, its impact to you and your family, and introduce you to our new medical reimbursement plan.
Sessions are scheduled for:
- Monday, September 15, 10:30-11:30am, Poplar 105, North
- Wednesday, September 17, 2:30-3:30pm, AIT 203, EP
- Thursday, September 18, 8:30-9:30pm, AIT 203, EP
- Friday, September 19, 1:00-2:00pm, AIT 203, EP
- Monday, September 22, 3:00-4:00pm, Thomas 17, Downtown
- Wednesday, September 24, 11:30am-12:30pm, AIT 203, EP
- Thursday, September 25, 3:30-4:30pm, AIT 203, EP
Each session will cover the same topics. Participants need only attend one.
RSVP to [email protected] or 694-5442. Walk-in registration also available.