Donate your unwanted items to the Children’s Center
Look around your office areas or at home for these unwanted items that could be used by the Children’s Center:
- Envelopes: Junk mail and odd sized new envelopes for pre-writing activities and play
- Receipt pads and any carbonless two-part papers for pre-writing activities and play
- Coupons from the Sunday paper for our low-income students’ parents
- Magazines (old and new) – parents’, children’s, food, nature for our magazine exchange and picture files
- Calendars (old and new) – old ones with great pictures and new ones for low-income parents
Remember we do collect Campbell’s soup Labels for Education!
Send via Campus mail to Room 221C or drop off in Room 127B any time. Thank you!