Deconstruction Certificate Program selling salvaged materials Thursday, July 31
ICC’s Deconstruction Program will offer salvaged materials for sale on Thursday, July 31, from 1 to 5 pm, at the Dirksen Building. The sale will take place on the south side yard of the building, located at the intersection of Centennial and Lakeside Drives.
The sale is free and open to the public. All sales are final and will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Buyers are responsible for all material transport.
The items for sale include materials reclaimed by Deconstruction Program students during the spring and summer classes. All material sales will benefit the deconstruction courses at ICC, and any unsold materials will be donated to the Habitat for Humanity ReStore on Main Street in Peoria.
Some of the materials for sale include:
• Dimensional lumber (treated and untreated
• Cast iron floor grates
• Cedar 1×4 finish lumber (excellent condition)
• Reclaimed old growth fir tongue and groove flooring
• Reclaimed 5 panel solid wood doors (in frames)
• Cast iron claw foot tub (good condition, with all feet and no scarring to porcelain)
• Windows (vinyl and wood, casement style) – still in packaging
• Insulation (rigid and batt)
• Asphalt shingles (still in packaging)
• TPO membranes
• Hardie board cement siding
• Cedar shakes shingles
• Oak baseboard molding
• Door trim, and more.
For additional information, please contact ICC Deconstruction Program Coordinator Anne Nicklin, [email protected], or call (415) 518-5275.