Celebration of Learning – Wednesday, January 15
All ICC employees are invited to participate in January Celebration of Learning on Wednesday, January 15, 2014. January Celebration of Learning is a day focused on learning and professional development and serves as a kick-off for the spring semester. Several of the day’s events are focused on sharing information that is valuable to both faculty and staff:
- 9:30 am – Welcome & Mid-Year College Update with Dr. William Tammone & Marti Bloodsaw
- 10 am – The Workforce Needs of Today: A Panel Discussion with leaders from Manufacturing, Healthcare, Engineering, & Business
- 11:15 am – Faculty/Staff Luncheon Conversations for Classroom and Workplace Success
- 1:30 pm – Breakout Sessions, including Campus Police Update, General Education Update, Atomic Learning, Benefits & Perks of Working at ICC, and more
- 2:30 pm – Workshops, including Classroom Management and Student Conduct, Academic Warning & Added Strategies to Inform Students of Progress, and more
A full schedule for the day along with event descriptions is available online. Registration deadline for the Luncheon and/or Dinner Conversations and Workshops is 9 am Monday, January 13. Online registration is now open.