Career Clothing Collection :: NOW Through April 10
The Chautauqua Service Association needs your career-ready clothing to help our ICC students prepare for job interviews and their careers.
Both men’s and women’s career clothing will be accepted: dresses, skirts, suits, sweaters, shirts, blouses, jackets, coats, and shoes. Toiletries, jewelry, purses, and ties also are great items to donate.
Place clothes on hangers or bring donated items in sacks by April 10 to:
- East Peoria Campus: Information Desk or Social Sciences, Room 220D Faculty Lounge
- Downtown Campus: Thomas Building, Faculty Lounge, Room 203
- Peoria Campus: Arbor Hall, Room 03
The Chautauqua Service Association will offer all donated clothing and items FREE to ICC students at the Student Career Closet Giveaway at the East Peoria Campus, Third Floor Student Lounge on the following dates:
- Tues., April 11 from 11 am to 2 pm
- Wed., April 12 from 11 am to 2 pm and from 4:30 to 5:30 pm
- Thurs., April 13 from 11 am to 2 pm
Help us spread the word to our ICC students! Remaining items will be donated to the Center for Prevention of Abuse. Contact Janice Kinsinger with any questions at: (309) 694-5758 or [email protected]