Blackboard “Winter Cleanup” Workshops Scheduled
Need assistance with end-of-semester Blackboard activities? TLC staff will offer “Winter Cleanup” sessions beginning in December to help you prepare your Blackboard courses for the Spring semester. Workshop topics include backing up your Grade Centers, archiving your courses, and bulk deleting users/groups/statistics from your courses. These processes must be completed before batch enroll can be processed for the following semester.
- Tuesday, December 10 – 10am or 5pm
- Wednesday, December 11 – 10am or 3pm
- Thursday, December 12 – 9am or 3pm
- Monday, January 13 – 10am or 5pm
- Tuesday, January 14 – 10am or 5pm
- Thursday, January 15 – 9am or 3pm
All sessions will be held in the TLC, Room 240A. Each session will last 30-60 minutes, depending upon the number of courses you have. Participation is limited to eight per session.
Contact the TLC at 694-8908 or [email protected] to register for a session.