Employees of Illinois Central College are guided in public communications and activities by several standards. As individuals engage in communications or activities on behalf of the College, they need to be aware of and follow several standards that apply to these activities. The following standards are applicable to all employees of Illinois Central College, except where excluded by specific bargaining unit provisions.
For more information, contact Marketing Services, (309) 694-5596.
- Brand Standards (version 4, Oct 2013)
- Core Values
- Diversity Pledge
- Employee Operational Standards for Media Contacts and Relations (Oct 2013)
- Employee Operational Standards for Printed Materials (Oct 2013)
- Ethics Ordinance (Article XV)
- ICC Social Media Policy (updated Mar. 14, 2018)
- Environmentally Preferable Purchasing Guidelines