Faculty & Staff

Employee Information Changes

Life is never static. As change happens, it’s important to keep your information up to date.

Basic Information Changes

Basic information changes such as a change of address, phone number, email address, or emergency contact can easily be updated on your own through MyICC (eServices). Simply log in, click Main Menu -> Self Service -> Campus Personal Information -> and select the information you would like to change.

Information Changes Requiring HR Action

Information updates regarding marital status or legal name changes must go through Human Resources directly and require documentation to complete. If you have recently been married or changed your name, please fill out the form below and deliver it to the ICC Human Resources office, Room 237A.