Assessment of Student Learning Documents for Spring 2019
- ILO Assessment Instructions (Spring 2019)
- Student Rubric Scores Template (Spring 2019)
- 3-Year Time Frame Dates ILO
- ILO Course List
ILO Statements and Assessment Rubrics
- ILO Communication Statement and Rubric
- ILO Reasoning Statement and Rubric
- ILO Responsibility Statement and Rubric
CTE Program Assessment
- CTE Program Assessment
- Curriculum Map Template
- 3-Year Time Frame Dates CTE
- CTE Programs and Certificates
- Class Assessment Instructions (Spring 2019)
- 3-Year Time Frame Dates Class
- Class Assessment Report Template (Spring 2019)
Programs of Study Assessment (Discipline)
Read our 2015 plan on Assessment of Student Learning.
Visit Course-Level Assessment Website to complete and share your course-level assessment – at ICC we assess student learning in every course every semester that a course is taught.
For printable step-by-step instructions on completing your course-level assessment, visit Course-Level Assessment Guidelines.
Program Goal Mapping in Applied Science Degrees and Certificates
Curriculum Planning, Development, and Assessment Guide
Note: You will be prompted to log in to the CDS site using your network username and password.
ICC Assessment Resources
Visit the ICC Assessment Resources site for information about:
- Basic Assessment
- General Education Assessment
- Course-Level Assessment
- Program-Level Assessment
- Co-Curricular Assessment
- Assessment Fair Resources