Year-Round Enrichment Programs
*This SAT Prep course does not register students for the exam itself. For information on how to register for the SAT exam, please visit www.collegeboard.org.
Our Review Sessions start with an introductory night in which we ask that a parent or guardian attend this first session. The introductory night will always be Monday during the first week of SAT PREP classes. We will then offer four, three-hour sessions within a two week period.
- Reading – Consists of information and ideas, rhetoric, and synthesis questions based on reading passages and quantitative information.
- Writing – Consists of multiple-choice questions about rhetoric, grammar, and English usage
- Math – Consists of specific algebra, geometry, and trigonometry application and analysis strategies, with an emphasis on problem solving, modeling, using tools strategically, and using algebraic structure
Participants will take short practice tests in all areas. Cost of the SAT PREP Course is $120.00 and includes a textbook and all classroom materials. Payment is required upon registration.
SAT PREP is invaluable for
- Public high school juniors
- High school senior students taking the SAT exam for the first time.
- Adults who have never taken the SAT exam.
- Students who want to improve their SAT scores.
SAT Prep is held at the
Illinois Central College Peoria Campus, Hickory Hall, 5407 N. University Street, Peoria, IL
or at various area high schools
Offer SAT Prep at Your Highschool
Are you a high school counselor who is interested in having an SAT Prep scheduled at your high school? ICC can offer the SAT Prep at your high school for the convenience and ease of your students. For more details about this option please contact Steffi Xu at (309) 690-6916 or [email protected]
You may cancel your registration for the SAT Prep up to five (5) working days prior to the beginning of classes to receive a full refund. Classes must be cancelled by phone at (309) 690-6900.