College For Kids
College for Kids is an enrichment program for students going into 4th grade through 9th grade. Classes are designed to stimulate creativity, promote curiosity, and encourage engagement. All sessions will be held online during the academic year. Check out our course offerings through our catalog or like us on Facebook to get all of our updates.
If you have any questions or suggestions for classes, please contact us at [email protected].
Summer 2021 CFK Registration is open
- June 7 – June 17 (Monday to Thursday)
Deadline to register is May 31
- July 6 – July 9 (Tuesday to Friday)
- July 12 – July 15 (Monday to Thursday)
Deadline to register is June 28
All Classes are online.
- Class 1: 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Class 2: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Class 3: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Refund will not be issued after the registration deadline dates. Class registration will be closed after the deadline for each session.
Students will join the instructor in live video chat sessions at scheduled times. Students will need a computer with Internet access, webcam, and microphone to join the Zoom meeting during the class. Zoom meeting information will be sent via email before the class starts.
Ways to Register
- By phone at (309) 690-6900
Please provide a valid email when registering. A confirmation receipt will be emailed when your registration has been processed and full payment is received. Your receipt will include a link to the required College for Kids forms. Print and complete the Emergency Medical form and Assumption of Liability Release. Return completed forms when you attend an orientation.
Scholarships for the College for Kids program are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis and are subject to availability of funds and verification of financial need. Please email [email protected] or call 309-690-6916 for more information.
$39.00 for One Regular Class (either June or July). All BlackRocket classes are excluded.
Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria to receive financial assistance
- Meet the grade level requirement of the class. During the fall of 2021, students must be entering the grade level listed for each course.
- Complete the 2021 College for Kids Scholarship Application or submit the form online
- Provide one of the following:
- A copy of the student’s current free/reduced lunch program confirmation
- A letter from the student’s school regarding confirmation of need-based tuition assistance
- Verification of participation in some state/federal financial assistance program, such as WIC, Medicaid, etc.
Registration and Payment Deadline
May 31 for June session, June 28 for July session