QuickStart your ICC Enrollment
QuickStart can help you get through the process of enrolling at ICC all in one day! No appointments are necessary. QuickStart is available on Mondays at the Peoria Campus and Tuesdays at the East Peoria Campus. Here’s what you can accomplish:
- Complete your ICC application and have it processed right away.
- Get your placement testing done so you’re ready to pick your classes.
- Meet with an advisor to develop your schedule and help you make the right choices for your academic goals.
- Fill out your financial aid paperwork* (and get help if you need) and set up your payment plan.
- Get your ICC Student ID.
Potential students should fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form prior to coming on campus. Students are encouraged to bring documentation with them as requested through the FAFSA process and can ask questions of the Financial Assistance staff members. Learn more about filling out the FAFSA.
What you need to bring
To make sure you can complete your admission and enrollment, you need to bring:
- A valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID or other government issued ID).
- Checkbook or credit card to set up your Payment Plans.
- Your social security card.
- Transcripts from any other college attended, if not previously sent.
- High school transcript, if not previously sent.
- Please leave transcripts in sealed envelope if you want to submit as official documents.
QuickStart events are scheduled for Monday, January 7 from 8 am – 8 pm on the Peoria Campus and on Tuesday, January 8 from 8 am – 9 pm on the East Peoria Campus. Extended Saturday hours also will be available on January 5 and January 12, from 9 am – 1 pm on the East Peoria Campus.
You can expect to spend:
- About 30 minutes completing your application
- About 2 hours completing your placement test (testing may be scheduled prior to 12 noon)
- About 30 minutes meeting with your advisor
- About 30 minutes completing your FAFSA (if you choose to do so)
- About 15 minutes setting up your payment plan
- About 15 minutes getting your photo ID taken
You will be served on a first-come; first-served basis. Times are estimates only. The actual process may require more or less time, depending on your individual circumstances.
Advising is available for students on a walk-in basis from January 2-15, 2019. Advisors are available to help student who wish to enroll, but additional follow-up may be required for select programs. Some programs are restricted enrollment and only general education or pre-requisite courses may be scheduled in those cases.
- This event has passed.