DeStress Week Activities
CAB and Student Life Host DeStress Week for Students. Unwind before finals by taking part in stress-relieving fun activities Monday, November 29 – Friday, December 3. DeStress Week activities will be held in the East Peoria Student Lounge from 10 am – 2 pm, unless otherwise stated. Activities are free and open to all ICC students, hosted by the Campus Activities Board (CAB) and ICC Student Life.
Monday, November 29
- Make Your Own Stress Ball
- Coloring & Board Games
- Movie Night – “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” – Performing Arts Center, 7 pm
Tuesday, November 30
- Massage Chairs
- Oxygen Bar – breathe in oxygen-infused aromas
- Kitten Cuddles with TLC Fosters
Wednesday, December 1
- Dance Dance Revolution
- Green Screen Photos
- Cookie Decorating
- Hot Cocoa & Coffee
- Music Bingo (Gift cards for the winners) – Campus Housing Clubhouse, 7 pm
Thursday, December 2
- Make Your Own Spa Item: lip balm, bath bombs, and aromatherapy
- Therapy Dogs from the Peoria Humane Society
Friday, December 3
- Popcorn & Bubble Wrap
For more information or questions, email the Campus Activities Board at [email protected].
- This event has passed.