- This event has passed.
Lock your doors and close the curtains. It’s the zombie apocalypse. The undead walk the streets and force two couples into hiding as infected spouses take a turn for the worse. Gary and Karen tie up their turning partners, Molly and Joe, but Molly and Joe turn more bloodthirsty. The question of whether or not they are still themselves becomes harder and harder to answer as they become more threatening. As Gary and Karen come face-to-face with the true meaning of commitment, they must ask each other: when does love die?
Rated R – Language and adult situations
Individual Show Tickets
General public $8 each, Students and senior citizens $6 each
Individual show tickets can be purchased online, by phone or in person at the box office.
2019-2020 Season Tickets
General public $28 each, Students and senior citizens $20 each
Order your season tickets today! Visit the Performing Arts Center box office or call (309) 694-5136
Performing Arts Center Box Office Hours
Monday – Friday: 10 am – 4 pm (excluding holidays)
Open one hour before performances (309) 694-5136
Tickets are sold on a no refund/no exchange basis. Tickets are transferable.
Online Ticketing Terms and Conditions
By purchasing ICC Performing Arts Center tickets online, you agree to the applicable terms and conditions listed below.
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/no exchanges basis.
- Tickets can be purchased using a valid credit card for listed-ticketed events.
- Tickets are generally made available at least 30 days prior to an event.
- Once on the ticketing system homepage, users can enter the ticketing system site by clicking the Login link.
- For general admission (open/non-assigned seating) events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then enter the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- For assigned seating events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then select their specific seats prior to entering the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- Handicapped-accessible seating sales must be transacted by phone; please call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to purchase such tickets or discuss any special needs. The Box Office is open Mon-Fri: 10 am – 4 pm (excluding holidays) and 1 hour prior to ticketed events in the Performing Arts Center.
- Tickets purchased will be available for pick-up at the will call window up to 1 hour prior to the start of the event.
- Online ticket sales will be cut-off 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time of an event. After that time, tickets may only be purchased via telephone or in person at the Performing Arts Center Box Office.
- Please be advised that not all Arts at ICC events require tickets (such as most free events).
- Users wishing to pick up tickets at time other than immediately before the event should call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to make arrangements.
- Users purchasing tickets for an available discounted rate (such as student or senior citizen rates, if available) may be asked to provide proof of qualification (such as a student ID) when picking up their tickets.