- This event has passed.
This bone-chilling piece of immersive theatre from Canada has been shocking audiences since the 1990s. In this suspense thriller, an audience comes to hear a lecture about serial killers by self-proclaimed mind hunter Eugene Crowley, who takes the audience on a journey into the mind of the world’s most notorious serial killers such as Dahmer, Bundy and Gacy. In addition, Crowley wants to alert, convince and provide proof to the audience that there is a serial killer on the loose who has eluded capture and taunts authorities.
he Bone House by Marty Chan is not for the faint of heart and is a true psychological experiment about the nature of fear, imagination and insight into our fascination and deification of serial killers. WARNING: could cause nightmares
Rated R for mature themes and language; absolutely no one under 16 years of age admitted.
Produced by special arrangement with The Playwrights Guild of Canada
Online Ticketing Terms and Conditions
By purchasing ICC Performing Arts Center tickets online, you agree to the applicable terms and conditions listed below.
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/no exchanges basis.
- Tickets can be purchased using a valid credit card for listed-ticketed events.
- Tickets are generally made available at least 30 days prior to an event.
- Once on the ticketing system homepage, users can enter the ticketing system site by clicking the Login link.
- For general admission (open/non-assigned seating) events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then enter the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- For assigned seating events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then select their specific seats prior to entering the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- Handicapped-accessible seating sales must be transacted by phone; please call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to purchase such tickets or discuss any special needs. The Box Office is open Mon-Fri: 10 am – 4 pm (excluding holidays) and 1 hour prior to ticketed events in the Performing Arts Center.
- Tickets purchased will be available for pick-up at the will call window up to 1 hour prior to the start of the event.
- Online ticket sales will be cut-off 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time of an event. After that time, tickets may only be purchased via telephone or in person at the Performing Arts Center Box Office.
- Please be advised that not all Arts at ICC events require tickets (such as most free events).
- Users wishing to pick up tickets at time other than immediately before the event should call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to make arrangements.
- Users purchasing tickets for an available discounted rate (such as student or senior citizen rates, if available) may be asked to provide proof of qualification (such as a student ID) when picking up their tickets.