- This event has passed.
Brandon C. Smith earned a Bachelors of Arts degree from Eastern Kentucky University in 2000 and a Master of Fine Arts degree from the University of Cincinnati in 2004. Smith has presented solo exhibitions at Chadron State College in Chadron NE, Heike Pickett Gallery, University of Redland. Southern Oregon University,Berea College, Pittsburg State University, Perry Nicole Fine Art, Carnegie Visual and Performing Arts Center, Tennessee Tech University, Pedro Moncayo Foundation (Ibarra Ecuador).
As part of the Smith Townsend Collaborative, Smith has presented exhibitions at the Sculpture Center in Cleveland, Murray State University, Miami University and most recently at the New Harmony Gallery of Contemporary Art. Two person exhibitions include San Joaquin delta College, Perry Nicole Fine Art and Seminole Community College.
Smith has been included in group exhibitions at the Chazen Museum of Art, Heike Pickett Gallery, Perry Nicole Fine Afrt, Bennett St. Gallery, Amy Baber Fine Art, The State University of New York among others.
Smith is a recent recipient of the Al Smith Kentucky Individual Artist Grant. Brandon C. smith is a Lecturer of Art at the University of Kentucky and lives in Salvisa, KY.
Online Ticketing Terms and Conditions
By purchasing ICC Performing Arts Center tickets online, you agree to the applicable terms and conditions listed below.
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/no exchanges basis.
- Tickets can be purchased using a valid credit card for listed-ticketed events.
- Tickets are generally made available at least 30 days prior to an event.
- Once on the ticketing system homepage, users can enter the ticketing system site by clicking the Login link.
- For general admission (open/non-assigned seating) events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then enter the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- For assigned seating events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then select their specific seats prior to entering the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- Handicapped-accessible seating sales must be transacted by phone; please call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to purchase such tickets or discuss any special needs. The Box Office is open Mon-Fri: 10 am – 4 pm (excluding holidays) and 1 hour prior to ticketed events in the Performing Arts Center.
- Tickets purchased will be available for pick-up at the will call window up to 1 hour prior to the start of the event.
- Online ticket sales will be cut-off 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time of an event. After that time, tickets may only be purchased via telephone or in person at the Performing Arts Center Box Office.
- Please be advised that not all Arts at ICC events require tickets (such as most free events).
- Users wishing to pick up tickets at time other than immediately before the event should call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to make arrangements.
- Users purchasing tickets for an available discounted rate (such as student or senior citizen rates, if available) may be asked to provide proof of qualification (such as a student ID) when picking up their tickets.