- This event has passed.
MAY 18 ILLINOIS CENTRAL COLLEGE GUEST ARTISTS SERIES EVENT THE DOLLY SHOW, A TRIBUTE TO DOLLY PARTON, IS CANCELLED
|Click the image above to read a letter to ticketholders about the cancelled performance|
Due to circumstances beyond the control of the college, the May 18 Illinois Central College Guest Artists Series event featuring tribute artist Kelly O’Brien in The Dolly Show, a tribute to Dolly Parton, has been cancelled.
The event will not be rescheduled.
Refunds for the full purchase price can be requested through the ICC Performing Arts Center Box Office by visiting the box office anytime Monday through Friday between 10 am to 4 pm excluding holidays, or by calling the box office during those times at (309) 694-5136.
The May 18 event was scheduled to be the final event for the 2018-2019 ICC Guest Artists Series. The lineup of shows for the 2019-2020 season will be announced soon.
The ICC Guest Artists Series is offered through the Arts at ICC, which has a rich history of enhancing the arts community and expanding education beyond the classroom. Arts at ICC presents more than 500 exhibits, performances, lectures, rehearsals, meetings, master classes, clinics, seminars, receptions, orientations, forums, auditions and tournaments annually.
# # #
Voted as the U.K’s Best Dolly Parton impersonator by The Agents Association of Great Britain, Kelly O’Brien presents The Dolly Show to close out the 2018-2019 Guest Artists Series at ICC. Backed by a four-piece band, Kelly O’Brien brilliantly captures essence of the lady from Tennessee, combining Dolly’s greatest songs with flawless comic timing in this dazzling show.
Tickets to this individual event go on sale Wednesday, July 25 at 10 am CST. Tickets can also be included as part of an ICC Guest Artists Series season ticket package; a full season package for $115 (which includes tickets to all 5 2018-2019 Guest Artists Series shows; patrons choose their own seats and retain the same seats for the entire series) or a Pick 4 Flex Package for $95 (which includes 4 tickets which can be used in any combination to 2018-2019 Guest Artists Series shows; the box office assigns seating based on the best available seats).
To purchase season tickets or for more information, please call the ICC Performing Arts Center Box Office at (309) 694-5136.
This ticketed event has reserved/assigned seating.
Online Ticketing Terms and Conditions
By purchasing ICC Performing Arts Center tickets online, you agree to the applicable terms and conditions listed below.
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/no exchanges basis.
- Tickets can be purchased using a valid credit card for listed-ticketed events.
- Tickets are generally made available at least 30 days prior to an event.
- Once on the ticketing system homepage, users can enter the ticketing system site by clicking the Login link.
- For general admission (open/non-assigned seating) events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then enter the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- For assigned seating events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then select their specific seats prior to entering the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- Handicapped-accessible seating sales must be transacted by phone; please call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to purchase such tickets or discuss any special needs. The Box Office is open Mon-Fri: 10 am – 4 pm (excluding holidays) and 1 hour prior to ticketed events in the Performing Arts Center.
- Tickets purchased will be available for pick-up at the will call window up to 1 hour prior to the start of the event.
- Online ticket sales will be cut-off 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time of an event. After that time, tickets may only be purchased via telephone or in person at the Performing Arts Center Box Office.
- Please be advised that not all Arts at ICC events require tickets (such as most free events).
- Users wishing to pick up tickets at time other than immediately before the event should call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to make arrangements.
- Users purchasing tickets for an available discounted rate (such as student or senior citizen rates, if available) may be asked to provide proof of qualification (such as a student ID) when picking up their tickets.