- This event has passed.
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, repeating until April 11, 2019
An event every week that begins at 9:30 am on Friday, repeating until April 12, 2019
The ICC Performing Arts Center Gallery serves as one of seven Peoria-area sites for the 37th Bradley International Print and Drawing Exhibition, the second-longest running juried print and drawing competition in the country.
In addition to the exhibit at ICC, the exhibition will take place at six other Peoria area galleries: the Contemporary Art Center of Peoria, Prairie Center of the Arts, Studios on Sheridan, Peoria Art Guild, and at Bradley University’s Heuser Art and Hartmann Center Galleries.
The Bradley International Print and Drawing Exhibition is the second-longest running juried print and drawing competition in the country. Every two years it features the best contemporary graphic artwork from around the globe. The 37th Bradley International will be juried by Janet Ballweg. Ballweg will present a visual voices lecture March 7 at 5:00 pm in Horowitz Auditorium located in the Caterpillar Global Communications Center on the Bradley University campus.
Online Ticketing Terms and Conditions
By purchasing ICC Performing Arts Center tickets online, you agree to the applicable terms and conditions listed below.
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/no exchanges basis.
- Tickets can be purchased using a valid credit card for listed-ticketed events.
- Tickets are generally made available at least 30 days prior to an event.
- Once on the ticketing system homepage, users can enter the ticketing system site by clicking the Login link.
- For general admission (open/non-assigned seating) events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then enter the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- For assigned seating events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then select their specific seats prior to entering the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- Handicapped-accessible seating sales must be transacted by phone; please call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to purchase such tickets or discuss any special needs. The Box Office is open Mon-Fri: 10 am – 4 pm (excluding holidays) and 1 hour prior to ticketed events in the Performing Arts Center.
- Tickets purchased will be available for pick-up at the will call window up to 1 hour prior to the start of the event.
- Online ticket sales will be cut-off 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time of an event. After that time, tickets may only be purchased via telephone or in person at the Performing Arts Center Box Office.
- Please be advised that not all Arts at ICC events require tickets (such as most free events).
- Users wishing to pick up tickets at time other than immediately before the event should call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to make arrangements.
- Users purchasing tickets for an available discounted rate (such as student or senior citizen rates, if available) may be asked to provide proof of qualification (such as a student ID) when picking up their tickets.