The Glenn Miller Orchestra remains the most popular and sought-after big band in the world today. Having been awarded the first ever Gold Record ever to be presented by the recording industry in 1941, The Glenn Miller Orchestra’s unique jazz sound has lasted the test of time. The present Glenn Miller Orchestra was formed in 1956 and has been touring consistently since, playing an average of 300 live dates a year all around the world.
Nick Hilscher, the orchestra’s music director and vocalist, creates an atmosphere of richness as the band remains devoted to the Miller sound. Along with Hannah Truckenbrod and the vocal group The Moonlight Serenaders, The Glenn Miller Orchestra performs hit songs such as String of Pearls, Tuxedo Junction, Little Brown Jug, Chattanooga Choo Choo, Pennsylvania 6-5000 and many more.
Please be advised that seating for this concert by the Glenn Miller Orchestra is reserved/assigned seating and sold on a tiered pricing level basis as shown in the shaded chart below:
- Seats in the pink shaded area are Tier 1 pricing level seats. Tickets for those seats are priced at $47 per person.
- Seats in the lavender shaded area are Tier 2 pricing level seats. Tickets for those seats are priced at $37 per person.
- Seats in the yellow shaded row are accessible seats for persons with physical disabilities and a companion. Tickets for those seats are priced at $37 per person.
- Seats in the unshaded white area are Tier 3 pricing level seats. Tickets for those seats are priced at $27 per person.
Click the image below to view a larger version of the shaded seating diagram shown.
Online Ticketing Terms and Conditions
By purchasing ICC Performing Arts Center tickets online, you agree to the applicable terms and conditions listed below.
- Tickets are sold on a no refunds/no exchanges basis.
- Tickets can be purchased using a valid credit card for listed-ticketed events.
- Tickets are generally made available at least 30 days prior to an event.
- Once on the ticketing system homepage, users can enter the ticketing system site by clicking the Login link.
- For general admission (open/non-assigned seating) events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then enter the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- For assigned seating events, users select the number of tickets of each type (general admission, student, etc.) they wish to purchase, then select their specific seats prior to entering the payment method on the final screen of the transaction.
- Handicapped-accessible seating sales must be transacted by phone; please call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to purchase such tickets or discuss any special needs. The Box Office is open Mon-Fri: 10 am – 4 pm (excluding holidays) and 1 hour prior to ticketed events in the Performing Arts Center.
- Tickets purchased will be available for pick-up at the will call window up to 1 hour prior to the start of the event.
- Online ticket sales will be cut-off 2 hours prior to the scheduled start time of an event. After that time, tickets may only be purchased via telephone or in person at the Performing Arts Center Box Office.
- Please be advised that not all Arts at ICC events require tickets (such as most free events).
- Users wishing to pick up tickets at time other than immediately before the event should call the Box Office at (309) 694-5136 to make arrangements.
- Users purchasing tickets for an available discounted rate (such as student or senior citizen rates, if available) may be asked to provide proof of qualification (such as a student ID) when picking up their tickets.