Location & Hours
The Fitness Center is located on the Illinois Central College East Peoria Campus in the ICC CougarPlex.
For our members, use Les Mills On Demand for a special rate!
Les Mills On Demand Affiliate Offer
keep up with all the latest news and events on Facebook!
All memberships include access to selectors strength circuit, free weights, cardio equipment, virtual group fitness classes, indoor track and towel service.
To join, stop by and fill out a registration form at the main desk of the CougarPlex.
- Students/ICC Employees
- per month
- Student: $15
- Employee: FREE
- Employee Spouse: $15
- Retiree: $15
* For questions, please email [email protected].
The ICC Fitness Center is a new, state-of-the-art facility offering a healthy and accommodating environment for you to achieve your personal goals.
- 14-piece Selectorized Strength Circuit
- 2,000 square foot free weight area including Hammer Strength plate loaded machines
- 50 pieces of cardio equipment with individual TV monitors, iPod, and USB connectivity
- 2 Group Exercise rooms with classes all week long
- 1/10 mile, 3 lane track with Mondo Surface
Learn More about Our Group Fitness Classes…
- Body Pump (45-60 minutes) — The original weight class that builds strength, tones your body and pushes you to the limit every time.
- Body Flow (45-60 minutes) — A yoga, tai chi, and pilates inspired workout that leaves you long, strong, calm and centered.
- RPM (45 minutes) — High-intensity interval training set to tunes that will get your pulse racing.
- CXWORX (30 minutes) — A personal training inspired scientifically-based workout that challenges you to build and maintain a better shaped and functioning core.
- TurboKick (50-60 minutes) — With cardio kickboxing and body-sculpting dance moves choreographed to the hottest music mixes, you’ll get lean and toned while having fun!
- Zumba (45-60 minutes) — We take the “work” out of workout, a dance-fitness style class that blasts calories with easy to follow choreography and varied intensity levels.
- Pound (45 minutes) — Clinch the wasteline and trim the thighs with this Pilates/cardio mix featuring the use of drumsticks to improve coordination, rhythm, and endurance.
- Tone (45 minutes) — A class featuring an optimal mix of cardio, strength, and core training. A great cross-training option for people of all ability levels.
- Yoga (45 minutes) — A posture (asana) based practice that coordinates breath and movement to develop flexibility, calm, and relaxation.
- Tai Chi (45 minutes) — An ancient practice of self-defense developed by monks that improves balance through meditative movement and breath.
- SilverSneakers (60 minutes) —; SilverSneakers is a fun energizing program that helps older adults take greater control of their health by encouraging physical activity in a social setting.