All Emergencies: (309) 694-5111
Campus Phone Extension: 5111
The mission of the officers and employees of the ICC Campus Police Department is to provide a safe and secure learning and work environment for our students, staff, faculty, and visitors.
The Campus Police Department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide its services, including:
- Security and patrol of campus buildings and grounds
- Operation of a communication center for the college
- Enforcement of laws, ordinances, and regulations
- Traffic and parking control; traffic crash reporting
- Criminal and general incident reporting and investigation
- Personal safety escorts
- Emergency medical assistance
- Emergency notifications
- Lost and found
- Vehicle assistance (including battery jumps and vehicle lockouts)
- You can connect quickly to an ICC Campus Police Dispatcher.
- Submit crime tips and photos by text, anonymously if you wish.
- Access the ICC phone directory and website links.
- Registration is quick and easy. You just need your cell phone number and ICC email address.
ICC’s MyAlert provides free alerts and emergency notifications to current students and employees through voice, text, and email messaging. Make sure to always keep your contact information in MyICC up to date.
Read about how to respond to on-campus emergencies including evacuation, sudden violence, severe weather, medical situations, and more.
Parking, Maps, & Campus Hours
Free parking is available on all campuses. Follow posted signage for each lot. Violator vehicles may be ticketed and fined.
College Regulations Policy
ICC has a policy regulating misconduct on campus, enforced by members of the ICC Police Department.
ICC’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (in compliance with federal laws) provides information on crime reporting, emergency response, sexual and other violence, and campus crime and fire statistics.
Campus Security Authorities
Information on mandated reporting of crimes to the ICC Police Department
Emergency Operations Plan
View ICC’s Emergency Operations Plan, which will be implemented in a campus emergency.
Active Shooter Preparedness
View quick videos and read about what to do in an active shooter / sudden violence situation.
Weapons on Campus
ICC maintains a Weapons and Firearms-Free Campus.
Authority of Officers
Sworn Illinois Central College Police Officers are armed and have the same authority as County and Municipal Police Officers, including the power to make arrests and issue citations. Non-sworn Campus Security Officers have Use of Force and Arrest powers as authorized in state Statutes 725 ILCS 5/107-3, 720 ILCS 5/7-1 and 5/7-3.
Other Local Police Departments
- East Peoria Police: (309) 698-4700
- Peoria Police: (309) 673-4521
- Pekin Police: (309) 346-3132