All Emergencies: (309) 694-5111
Campus Phone Extension: 5111
The mission of the officers and employees of the ICC Campus Police Department is to provide a safe and secure learning and work environment for our students, staff, faculty, and visitors.
- Direct connection to ICC Campus Police Dispatcher.
- Text with ICC Police – submit crime tips and photos.
- Access the ICC phone directory and website links.
- Registration is quick and easy – requires only your cell phone number and ICC email address.
ICC’s MyAlert provides free alerts and emergency notifications to current students and employees through voice, text, and email messaging. Make sure to always keep your contact information in eServices up to date.
Emergency Response Guide
Please look over and be familiar with the ICC Emergency Response Guide.
Parking & Campus Hours
Free parking is available on all campuses. Follow posted signage for each lot. Violator vehicles may be ticketed and fined.
College Regulations Policy
ICC has established a College Regulations Policy, enforced by members of the Campus Police Department.
ICC’s Annual Security and Fire Safety Report (in compliance with the Federal Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act of 1998 and the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008) is available for download below.
Campus Security Authorities
Information on mandated reporting of crimes to Campus Police
Emergency Operations Plan
View ICC’s Emergency Operations Plan, which will be implemented in the case of an emergency or a disaster.
Active Shooter Preparedness
View a quick active shooter video and download our “Important Tips for Active Shooter Situations” at the link below.
Weapons on Campus
ICC maintains a Weapons and Firearms-Free Campus.
Sworn Illinois Central College Campus Police Officers are armed and have the same authority as County and Municipal Police Officers, including the power to make arrests and issue citations. Non-sworn Campus Security Officers have Use of Force and Arrest powers as authorized in state Statutes 725 ILCS 5/107-3, 720 ILCS 5/7-1 and 5/7-3.
The Campus Police Department is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide its services, including:
- Security and patrol of campus buildings and grounds
- Operation of a communication center for the college
- Enforcement of laws, ordinances, and regulations
- Traffic and parking control; traffic crash reporting
- Criminal and general incident reporting and investigation
- Personal safety escorts
- Emergency medical assistance
- Emergency notifications
- Lost and found
- Vehicle assistance (including battery jumps and vehicle lockouts)
Other Local Police Departments
- East Peoria Police: (309) 698-4700
- Peoria Police: (309) 673-4521
- Pekin Police: (309) 346-3132