Information Technology (IT)
Transportation and Energy
If you'd like to be informed of our Earn and Learn opportunity, please fill out your information in the form below.
Fields marked with the * are required.
Types of Programs
Apprenticeship (Credential = Associate Degree)
- Company hires or places incumbent worker into DOL approved apprenticeship program
- Two‐ to thee‐year program – paying DOL wage rate (below market/above minimum) – student graduates with associate in applied science degree and DOL recognized apprenticeship hours – students are eligible to test for stackable industry credentials throughout program
- Company covers tuition, fees, supplies, books, and apprentice’s classroom time
- Schedule alternates between ICC classroom and working at company
- Two‐year employment commitment to company at the end of the program
Sponsorships (Credential = Certificate)
- Company hires students to work full time or part time
- Eight‐week to one‐year program: student graduates with a certificate that is stackable to an associate degree – student eligible to test for stackable industry credentials throughout the program
- Company covers tuition and fees (no payment for classroom time)
- Company receives one‐year commitment from sponsored employee at the end of the program
Traditional, workforce‐based learning and work experience for a student – typically a 16‐week commitment
ICC and company partner to provide services such as dedicated training facilities, dedicated programs, and incumbent worker training
Prepare participants for the workforce in a variety of areas, for example the Apprenticeship Ready program helps students with math, English, and essential skills to become college-ready; Participants are paid while attending training
Training for new company hires in specific manufacturing areas while also providing OSHA certification and essential skills training per contract.