QuickStart can help you get through the process of enrolling at ICC all in one day! No appointments are necessary. QuickStart is available on Monday at the Peoria Campus and Tuesdays at the East Peoria Campus. Here’s what you can accomplish:
- Complete your ICC application and have it processed right away.
- Get your placement testing done so you’re ready to pick your classes.
- Meet with an advisor to develop your schedule and help you make the right choices for your academic goals.
- Fill out your financial aid paperwork* (and get help if you need) and set up your payment plan.
- Get your ICC Student ID.
* Potential students should fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form prior to coming on campus. Students are encouraged to bring documentation with them as requested through the FAFSA process and can ask questions of the Financial Assistance staff members. Learn more about filling out the FAFSA.
What you need to bring
To make sure you can complete your admission and enrollment, you need to bring:
- A valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID or other government issued ID).
- Checkbook or credit card to set up your Payment Plans.
- Your social security card.
- Transcripts from any other college attended, if not previously sent
- High school transcript, if not previously sent
Note: Please leave transcripts in sealed envelope if you want to submit as official documents.
QuickStart is available on the Mondays from 12 noon – 7 pm on the Peoria Campus and Tuesdays from 12 noon – 7 pm on the East Peoria Campus. You can expect to spend:
- About 30 minutes completing your application
- About 2 hours completing your placement test (testing may be scheduled prior to 12 noon)
- About 30 minutes meeting with your advisor
- About 30 minutes completing your FAFSA (if you choose to do so)
- About 15 minutes meeting up your payment plan
- About 15 minutes getting your photo ID taken
You will be served on a first-come; first-served basis. Times are estimates only. The actual process may require more or less time, depending on your individual circumstances.
You may also enroll for classes during these times:
East Peoria Student Services (Admissions, Enrollment Services, Advising and Testing)
1 College Dr, East Peoria, IL
Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri: 8 am – 4:30 pm
Tue: 8 am – 7 pm
Peoria Campus (Admissions, Enrollment Services, Advising and Testing)
5407 N. University St, Peoria, IL
Mon: 8 am – 7 pm
Tue-Fri: 8 am – 4:30 pm
Can’t make it during the week? We are offering QuickStart events on Saturday July 14, August 4 and August 18 from 9 am – 1 pm at the East Peoria Campus. It is recommended that students arrive early in the day to complete the steps for enrollment.
Free parking is available in Lots A and B on the East Peoria Campus, as well as the Visitor’s Lot.
Advisors will be available to help students who wish to enroll. In some select cases, an additional follow-up may be required. Some programs are restricted enrollment and only general education or pre-requisite courses will be able to be scheduled.
For additional information how to prepare and what programs are available, visit Academic Advisement.