Student Tax Information (1098-T)

As a college student, you (or your parents or guardians) may be eligible for a tax credit for tuition expenses.

To assist you, ICC provides the IRS Form 1098-T to students and reports the payments received from all sources for qualified tuition and related expenses during the calendar year.

The 1098-T for the previous calendar year will be available at the end of January each year. Students electing to receive their 1098-T forms electronically may view and print the form from their MyICC account approximately 1 week before the forms are mailed. The forms will be postmarked on or before January 31 of each year and mailed to the student’s home address on file. Learn more about electronic delivery below and download our frequently asked questions for more clarification.

Electronic Delivery of your 1098-T

To make sure you always have access to your Form 1098-T (for current year and previous years), ICC encourages you to sign up to receive it electronically through your MyICC account. The electronic version assures that you will be able to access your Form 1098-T as soon as it’s available.

Receive 1098-T with Taxpayer identification Number

If you would like to receive the Form 1098-T with your TIN information, download, fill-out and submit the IRS W-9S informing ICC of your TIN for reporting purposes. This form must be submitted to: Enrollment Services, East Peoria Campus, Administrative Building, L210.

Illinois Central College cannot provide tax advice. Individuals should consult their tax professional to find out more about their eligibility for tax credits and/or the taxability of any scholarships. Information may also be obtained from the Internal Revenue Service website at