When completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and verification forms, students need to submit using tax information from TWO years prior to the application year (i.e. 2018 tax information is required for the 2020-2021 FAFSA and the 2019 tax information for 2021-2022 FAFSA). Please review your To-Do list items in MyICC to see what forms are needed to be submitted.
ICC students that are selected to complete verification can turn in signed copies of your own or your parents’ federal tax return (IRS 1040) to fulfill the IRS Tax Return checklist item. The IRS Tax Return Transcript is available at irs.gov by using the Get Transcript Online function.
Alternatively, if independent students and parents of dependent students are non-filers for taxes, you must attempt to obtain the Verification of Non-filing Letter from irs.gov by using the Get Transcript Online. If you have attempted to obtain the form from the IRS, but are unable, ICC can accept the ICC Verification of Non-filing form. Please email [email protected] to request a copy of the Non-Filing form.
If you have worked during the requested tax year, you will need to provide a copy of all W-2’s with the signed non-filer form.
Secure File Upload
To be used for Fall 2020, Spring 2021, and Summer 2021 Semesters
- V1, V5 Dependent VerIfication Worksheet
- V4 Dependent Verification Worksheet
- Dependent Means of Support
- V1, V5 Independent Verification Worksheet
- V4 Independent Verification Worksheet
- Independent Means of Support
- Appeal for Financial Aid Reinstatement
- Bachelors Graduate Professional Degree Confirmation
- Special Circumstance
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose Notary
- Illinois Residency Verification
- Marital Status Review
- Selective Service Verification