Completed Enrollment Services forms should be brought or mailed to Enrollment Services, Illinois Central College, 1 College Drive, East Peoria, IL 61635-0001.
If you recently moved to the ICC college district, or live in a split district (i.e. El Paso, Farmington) please read the following Residency Requirements information and fill out the Residency Form below. For further information click on the residency requirements below:
If you are a resident of ICC On-Campus housing, you will not be classified as In-District student; however, you will only be required to pay the In-District tuition rate at Illinois Central College. Tuition adjustments are made after classes begin.
Request for Student Verification
If you need a letter stating dates of enrollment for the following purposes:
- Loan Deferment
- Good Student Discount
- Enrollment Verification Letter
The enrollment verification letter can also be printed through your eservices account.
Change of Student Information
If you are needing a change of social security number or name change, you should submit the form below with a copy of your driver’s license or state ID and social security card reflecting these changes to Enrollment Services. A driver’s license or state ID and marriage license are also acceptable for name change.
Degree/Certificate of Study Change Requests
If you need to update your program of study, but you do not intend to earn a degree from ICC in the future, please email your request. Your email should include your name, ICC Student ID or date of birth, and your intention of enrolling in courses at ICC but not earning a degree from ICC.
If you are a degree/certificate seeking student and it has been determined that you need to update your program(s) of study at ICC, you will need to complete one of the forms below to ensure the following:
- You receive appropriate academic advising according to the program of study on your record.
- Your eligibility for financial aid is correctly determined.
- Your student record contains the degree and/or certificate(s) you are pursuing at ICC.
- You are able to apply to graduate through your eServices account.
You should only change and/or add program(s) of study to your student record after meeting with an academic advisor and discussing the program and catalog of record that best fits your interests and educational goals.
Substitution Request Form (for ICC Staff use only)
Please use this form when you want to substitute a course to meet a specific program requirement for a student.
General Education Substitution/Waiver Form
Students should complete this form after speaking with their academic advisor when they want to substitute a course to meet a specific general education requirement.
Co-Ops and Chargebacks
Students who wish to attend an Illinois community college outside of the ICC community college district should fill out the form below and return it to the ICC Enrollment Services office at least 30 days before the start of the semester. For some students, there may be the possibility of attending the other community college at their in-district tuition rate.
We are unable to generate a valid 1098-T for you if we do not have your social security number or taxpayer identification number (TIN) on file. Please complete this form and submit it to:
Illinois Central College
1 College Drive
East Peoria, IL 61635-0001
If you are considering a non-resident alien for US tax purposes on an F, J, or B visa, you are not eligible for these tax benefits. You do not need to fill out this form.
Release of Information and FERPA Restriction
According to the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, students have the right to (1) inspect and review their educational records; (2) request the amendment of their educational records to ensure that they are not inaccurate, misleading, or otherwise in violation of the student’s privacy or other rights; (3) restrict disclosure of information to other individuals or entities; and (4) file a complaint with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act Office if the College fails to comply with the requirements of the Act.
Under FERPA, Illinois Central College can only release the following directory information for students:
- Student’s full name, enrollment status (full- or part-time), dates of attendance, graduation date(s), degree(s) or certificate(s) earned, honors received and officially recognized activities and sports.
- A student may request that additional information be released to specific individuals or organizations by completing a Release of Information Form.
- If a student does not want any information released, including directory information, they should complete a FERPA Restriction Form. Students who request a FERPA restriction are required to complete all academic actions in person with a photo ID, or through their eServices account. This includes asking questions pertaining to their academic and financial records, adding and dropping classes, requesting password resets, etc.
- The Release of Information and FERPA Restriction Forms are available in Enrollment Services, and can also be printed from the ICC website. All forms must be completed and signed in person with a photo ID at Enrollment Services.
- Out-of-district, out-of-state and out-of-country students who are enrolled in all online classes should print a copy of the form from the ICC website, complete and sign, scan, and then e-mail with a copy of a government issued photo ID that includes a signature to Enrollment Services at [email protected]. Emailed forms must be sent from the student’s ICC email address to be considered valid.