The Office of Enrollment Services can assist you with individual support in person, by phone, or email.
We can help you with:
- Completing an ICC admission form
- Enrolling in classes
- Finding advisor or instructor information
- Making payment with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover credit and debit cards
- Discussing basic account information
- Getting assistance with ICC eServices functions online, such as payment plans and navigation
Privacy Concerning Student Records
Due to Federal guidelines, ICC is prohibited to release any information that may be considered confidential to anyone other than the student. many times, a photo id will be required to discuss matters of importance or sensitivity. ICC stays committed to assuring the safety and confidentiality of our students.
If a student wishes for information to be shared or discussed with any other party, a Release of Information form may be filed with the Records office. This will need to be completed in person within Enrollment Services.