Maps, Hours, & Parking
Campus Police Dispatch: (309) 694-5223
East Peoria Campus
1 College Drive, East Peoria, IL 61635-0001
East Peoria Maps
- Administrative, Academic Building, and Technology Center (Level 1)
- Administrative, Academic Building, and Technology Center (Level 2)
- Administrative, Academic Building, and Technology Center (Level 3)
- Agricultural Storage Building
- AIT Building (Level 1)
- AIT Building (Level 2)
- Campus Overview and Parking
- CAT/DPET Building
- Dirksen Hall
- Horticulture Building
- Loading Dock
- Performing Arts Center (Level 1)
- Performing Arts Center Main Level
- Technology Center
- Workforce Sustainability Center (Level 1)
- Workforce Sustainability Center (Level 2)
East Peoria Parking
Visitors may park in Lot V, Circle Drive, and any student parking spaces.
Students may park in yellow lined spaces in Lots A, B, F, G, and near Dirksen Hall. Students may also park in employee Lot C (blue-lined spaces by the PAC) after 4:00 pm.
15 and 30-Minute Spaces
Students and visitors may use 15-minute parking spaces in Lot E and near the Loading Dock. You may also use 30-minute parking spaces located on College Circle and in the Visitor Lot.
You must have business in the Campus Housing Office to park in the front office lot.
Residents can request visitor parking tags from the Campus Housing Office. Visitors without a parking tag must park in yellow-lined spaces in Lot A.
Residents must display a current parking sticker while parked in the Campus Housing resident parking lot.
5407 N. University Street, Peoria, IL 61635-0001
- Arbor Hall (Lower Level)
- Arbor Hall (Upper Level)
- Arbor Hall (South – Dental Clinic)
- Birch Hall
- Campus and Overview Parking
- Cedar Hall
- Dogwood Hall (Upper Level – Culinary Arts)
- Hickory Hall – Corporate and Community Education
- Maple Hall
- Poplar Hall
- Student Center (First Floor)
- Student Center (Second Floor)
You do not have to display any parking tags on the Peoria Campus, except for use of disabled parking spaces.
Students and visitors may use 15-minute parking spaces in Lot 8 near Arbor Hall and Lot 6 near Maple Hall.
Riverway Business Park
225 Hanna Drive, Pekin, IL 61535-0001
- Pekin Maps
You do not have to display any parking tags on the Pekin Campus, except for use of disabled parking spaces.
Signage is posted at each parking lot. Vehicles may be ticketed and/or towed in accordance with College policies and state/local laws. See the College Regulations Policy on the Campus Police webpage for more information concerning fines and appeals.
Temporary Disability Parking Passes
If you have a temporary walking disability, such as use of crutches, pain after surgery, etc., request a Temporary Disability Parking Pass at any Campus Police Office. Passes are for campus use only.
If you need a pass for more than 7 days or for use off-campus, you should work with your doctor to get a Disability Placard and/or License Plate from the Illinois Secretary of State.
Peoria Campus Police
Phone: (309) 694-5223
Peoria Campus, Student Center, 140