Course-to-course equivalencies identify comparable coursework that can be taken at one institution and transferred to another. With a better understanding of how their courses transfer, students are able to save money and stay on track with their “time to degree.”
Contacting the registrar of the college or university you are considering is the most reliable way to learn how the courses you take at ICC will transfer. However; the following schools list transfer information specifically about ICC courses:
- Bradley University
- Eastern Illinois University
- Eureka College
- Illinois State University
- Northern Illinois University
- OSF St. Francis College of Nursing
- Southern Illinois University — Carbondale
- Southern Illinois University — Edwardsville
- University of Illinois — Chicago
- University of Illinois – Springfield
- University of Illinois Urbana/Champaign
- Western Illinois University
This list is not meant to be all-inclusive. Transfer information can change frequently. Please check with the registrar at the other institutions to verify that their information is up-to-date.
If the college or university you are considering is not listed, please visit My Credits Transfer powered by Transferology or contact the registrar at that college or university.
Create equivalency guides through Transferology Lab.