Submit a Transcript

Official transcripts must come directly from the high school or institution of higher education.

Have Transcripts sent to:

Illinois Central College
ATTN: Enrollment Services
1 College Drive
East Peoria, IL 61635-0001

Some academic programs have specific requirements for submitting transcripts and test scores for admission. Check with your advisor for more information.

Grades/Unofficial Transcripts

You may view your grades and ICC unofficial transcripts on the web using eServices.

It’s highly recommended that you have an unofficial copy of a transcript from each university or college you’ve attended in your personal records. Please bring these copies with you to all advisement sessions.

Evaluation of Transfer Credit

The transcript evaluation process takes approximately 2-3 weeks to complete. During peak enrollment times additional time may be required.

Students interested in receiving credit from college level coursework taken from another institution should have their official transcripts sent directly to Illinois Central College as early as possible for evaluation. Once ICC receives an official transcript(s), it is evaluated in the order in which it was received. Information regarding evaluation results are available within the student’s eServices account by clicking on other academic and selecting Transfer Credit Report or Transcript View Unofficial from the drop down menu. You will also receive a copy of this report by e-mail. Keep in mind that only your credits may transfer, but individual grades will not be factored into your ICC cumulative grade point average.

Transfer of credit may be considered for lower division coursework that has been successfully completed from the following categories of academic institutions:

Regionally Accredited

Degree-granting public, private, nonprofit, two- and four-year institutions in the United States conferred by the Higher Learning Commission, and/or parallel accrediting agencies in other regions of the United States.

Non-Regionally Accredited

Specialized institutions in the United States, including distance learning providers recognized by the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and the U.S. Department of Education.

Non-United States Institutions

Institutions that hold regional accreditation through the home country’s Ministry of Education to award professional degrees, certificates and licensures. Course work from non-United States institutions must be evaluated by an approved foreign transcript evaluation agency such as World Education Services.


Credit achieved through military training or examination may be considered for transfer according to the Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services by ACE.