Federal Work-Study (FWS)

Federal Work-Study funds are offered to full-time and part-time students who demonstrate financial need. These funds will NOT be credited to your student account. If you obtain a FWS job with an ICC Department or approved FWS employer, you will receive a paycheck for your hours worked. The college will draw your pay from these FWS funds. Positions are limited. We will freeze hiring when we reach our maximum number of students.

To Accept This Award…

You need to find a Federal Work Study position. These are posted in the Career Center and contain all the contact information you need. You must maintain a minimum of 6 credit hours of enrollment to be eligible to use this award.