Classes for our 12-Week Spring Semester start February 5 or 6. Enroll now to have the best chance of getting the schedule you want!
Newly Enrolling Students
Before enrolling, please complete your ICC application.
Testing and Advising
For best service, make an appointment for testing. You must have completed your placement tests or provided college and/or high school transcripts in advance of seeing an advisor.
To complete your placement test, make an appointment online or call (309) 694-5234. You may take your placement test as a walk-in. To minimize waiting time for your test, please make an appointment. Make sure to bring your photo ID (driver’s license, high school ID, passport, etc.)
During January, advisors see students as walk-ins. Advisors will be available to you on a first-come; first-served basis. You may need to wait to see an advisor during peak times. Some programs are restricted enrollment, and only general education or pre-requisite courses will be able to be scheduled.
For additional information on how to prepare and what programs are available, learn more about academic advisement.
Financial Aid and Payment Plans
You will be able to receive help with your financial aid and payment plan. Potential students should fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form prior to coming to campus. You need to bring any documentation requested by FAFSA. You will be able to ask Financial Assistance staff members questions about FAFSA, financial aid, and payment plans.
To make sure you can complete the enrollment process, you need to bring:
- A valid photo ID (driver’s license, passport, military ID or other government-issued ID).
- Checkbook or credit card to set up your payment plans.
- Your social security number (if you haven’t already applied).
How Long Will Enrollment Take?
- About 15 minutes completing your application, if you haven’t already completed it.
- About 2 hours completing your placement test.
- About 30 minutes meeting with your advisor.
- About 30 minutes completing your FAFSA (if you haven’t already done so and choose to do so on campus).
- About 15 minutes setting up your payment plan.
- About 15 minutes getting your photo ID taken.
Free parking is available in Lots A and B on the East Peoria Campus, as well as the Visitors’ Lot. Parking is available near Arbor Hall on the Peoria Campus. For more information, visit our campus maps.
If you have already met with your advisor, you may enroll online at any time. Only walk-in appointments are available with advisors. You will be able to meet with your advisor on a first-come, first-served basis. If you are a full-time student and want to enroll online, make sure your advisor has approved you to enroll online.