Construction UPDATES for the week of June 1
Here is an update on the major construction projects occurring around ICC campuses during the week of June 1:
East Peoria Campus:
Roof Replacement Phase 4
- Roofing will be replaced above Rooms 307 and 308.
- The final gravel coating and roof caps will be installed over Rooms 323, 324, 325 and 326.
- The roof replacement is 85% complete.
Roof Top Unit Replacement Phase 3
- The contractor has installed variable air volume equipment in Rooms 130, 230 and 330.
- Construction work will begin in areas near Rooms 129, 229, and 329 with placement of corridor barriers.
Library Entrance Renovations
- Rough in work will begin for the electrical, HVAC and fire protection systems near the new Library entrance.
- Demo work will occur in Room L318.
- The block walls for the new Library entrance have been removed.
Library Carpet Replacement
- Replacement of the Library carpeting is scheduled for June 22.
- Renovation of the women’s and men’s restrooms at Academic Building Rooms 201, 301, 214 and 314 will continue through July 31.
- Rough in work for plumbing and electrical begins in restrooms 201 & 301.
Science Lab Phase 9
- Rough in work for electrical and plumbing in Room 318E will continue.
Student Resource Center
- A portion of the roof on the old Elm Building will be removed.
- The hot water system for Maple and Poplar will be moved to a temporary location.
- Lay out work for rerouting the sanitary sewer for the new building will begin.
- A temporary walkway will soon be placed between Arbor and Poplar Hall.
- The abatement work in all of the corridors is complete.
Arbor South Wing Demo
- Work to begin the week of June 15 to demolish the interior walls.
Arbor Hall Drive and Parking
- This project will begin start on June 8.
Submitted by Director of Construction Management Kevin Roberts, (309) 690-6838.
Next: REMINDER: Campus Dining summer hours
Prev: ICC Named One of “2015 Promising Places to Work in Community Colleges”