The Library is available for use by students, faculty and staff of the College and by adult residents of Community College District 514.
Violating any of these rules may cause the individual(s) involved to be expelled from the library.
Please remember this is an academic library.
You may be asked to leave if you are:
- Consuming food or beverages
- Bringing pets or bicycles into the library
- Disturbing other patrons or library staff (Soliciting, using personal audio devices or cell phones loud enough to distract others, snoring, etc.)
- Leaving children unattended
- Placing your feet on tables
- Inappropriately attired
If you are a student and you abuse these policies you may be referred by Library staff or a Public Safety officer to the Dean of Student Services for appropriate discipline.
We welcome the public and offer non-student library cards for use by our guests.
If you are a Library guest and you abuse these policies your guest privileges will be revoked and you will be prohibited from using the Library. Upon revocation, reinstatement is possible only through a written appeal to and a meeting with the College Librarian.