Welcome to the Illinois Central College Institutional Research Website! It is our job to provide quality data for the many questions that might arise concerning ICC's mission and its goal of meeting that mission every day. We share those data through this website, and through local, state and national presentations. If you have any questions concerning information found on this site, please contact any one of us via email or phone. We will be happy to respond to your requests.
The mission of the Illinois Central College Office of Institutional Research is to provide accurate and timely decision support products and services to administration, faculty, staff, students, and others in support of the College's mission and vision. The Office of Institutional Research strives to achieve its mission through this website.
- IR works collaboratively with other stakeholders to plan and implement numerous research projects related to enrollment and retention, student expectations and satisfaction, and student outcomes
- IR provides data and reports on program evaluations, community and employer demographics and expectations, and community workforce needs
- IR provides feedback reports to high schools, and assists with special projects generated by faculty, staff and administrators
- IR ensures that ICC presents consistent, accurate and reliable information to its stakeholders by coordinating compliance with state and federal reporting mandates
- IR develops and provides meaningful reports to assist in the accurate forecasting and management of financial and Employee Services at ICC