Quality Checkup Visit
Illinois Central College had a Quality Checkup Visit March 20-22, 2013. A team of two evaluators conducted the visit. Goals of an AQIP Quality Checkup Visit are to:
- Affirm the accuracy of the organization’s Systems Portfolio and verify included information
- Review Action Projects and strategies identified to capitalize on the strengths and opportunities for improvement
- Assure continuing organizational quality improvement commitment
- Confirm the institution’s compliance with accreditation expectations and counsel the institution concerning any issues that require immediate attention
- Review and update the relationship between the institution and the Higher Learning Commission (HLC)
Download the Quality Checkup Report from the site visitAdditional information about the HLC Quality Checkup Visit.