Organizational Learning and Instructional Technology
Instructional Media Development
Instructional Media Developer
[email protected]; (309) 694-5306
Hours: Mon. - Fri.: 8:30 AM to 5 PM
Services to assist faculty in the development of instructional materials.
Using experience in fine arts, graphic design, web design and multimedia, an expansive range of traditional and digital methods are used to produce high quality media.
Common services offered:
- Assistance with integrating multimedia into Blackboard
- Assistance with creating, editing and hosting instructional video
- Podcasting and creation of audio
- Traditional (hand-drawn) and digital/computer illustration
- Graphic design for handouts and posters
- Creation of graphics, illustrations and animations
- Scanning, cleaning, and editing images
- Presentation/ PowerPoint design
- Online course/ web site design
- Online quizzes or games for instruction
- Consultation on Web 2.0/ online tools
- Online modules and demonstrations
- Large-Scale poster design and printing
- Laminating and mounting posters
Access for faculty to equipment for production of instructional materials. Do it yourself, get assistance or have it created for you.
- 36" laminator, 42" printer, 30" paper cutting block, Computer with Adobe Design Suite and Adobe Captivate (screen capture and demonstration software), Digital Cameras, Flip Video, Digital Audio Recorder, web camera and other equipment that may be used or checked out.