Faculty & Staff
Congratulations on your employment with Illinois Central College! We believe you will make a significant contribution to the growth and success of the College. Before you may begin your new position the following new hire process must be completed.
Please complete and print the appropriate forms associated with your employment classification. In addition, the forms require you to provide supplemental documentation:
- I-9 documentation: All documentation must be originals; copies are not considered to be valid documentation. Please review page 5 of the I-9 information handout to determine which forms of identification you will bring.
- Voided check or documentation from your banking institution that includes the routing number and account number for verification. This document must be on bank letterhead.
Bring all of the information listed above to the Human Resources office located at the 1 College Drive, East Peoria, Illinois, 61635-0001, Room 339G. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 8 am - 4:30 pm.
In addition to the forms listed below, you must complete the following:
Individuals being hired for an adjunct faculty position must complete an adjunct faculty online application for the subject area in which they will be teaching. The online application is located at www.icc.edu/adjunctfaculty. A current resume must be included/attached to the online application. If assistance is needed with the online application, please call (309) 694-8850 or send an email to [email protected].
Order official transcripts, both undergraduate and graduate, and have them sent to the ICC Human Resources Office, 1 College Drive Room 339G, East Peoria, IL 61635. Transcripts must be sent via postal mail directly from the educational institution(s) to the attention of the ICC Human Resources Office. Transcripts marked issued to student or sent electronically cannot be accepted. These must be received before you may begin working.
Complete the Online Background Check and follow the steps below to submit.
- Select "Request a background Check"
- Click on "IL"
- Click on "Illinois Central College #364"
- "Get Started"
- Select, "I am an applicant for employment."
- Read and select all on the Consent to Disclosure page
- Follow the steps to complete all of the required information, you will be sent to a "Confirmation" webpage when you have input all of the necessary information.
Contact the Health Services department at (309) 694-5475 to schedule the required drug screen and physical examination.
New Hire Forms to be completed:
- Direct Deposit Authorization
- Employment Application (Download and complete this employment application ONLY if you are instructed by Human Resources to do so)
- Federal W-4 Form
- I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
- Job Not Covered By Social Security
- Race and Ethnicity Reporting
- Personal Demographic Data
- Disability Data
- Veterans Self-identification
- Prior SURS Participation Form
- Acknowledgement for Jeanne Clery Disclosure Act