Teaching & Learning Center
Blackboard/PeopleSoft (eServices) Integration
- Blackboard New Blank Course / Copy Existing Course Request Form
- Blackboard Batch Enrollment Request Form
- Blackboard Course Deletion Request Form
- Transcript Request Form
Teaching and Learning Center Hours
240A, East Peoria Campus
[email protected] (309) 694-8908
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (8:00 AM to 4:30 PM)
- Wednesday (8:00 AM to 6:00 PM)
- Friday (8:00 AM to 12:00 PM)
- Other times by appointment
ICC faculty and staff may use the TLC during unstaffed hours by using an ICC ID on the card lock or by contacting Campus Police at (309) 694-5223. Campus Police will require an ID for access.
The mission of the Teaching and Learning Center is to provide learning opportunities to enhance the ability of faculty and staff to help students succeed.
The ICC Educational Foundation gratefully acknowledges the William T. Kemper Foundation and the Commerce Bancshares Foundation for its generous support of the Teaching & Learning Center and ICC’s excellent faculty.