New Employee Orientation
New Employee Orientation (NEO) is sponsored by Organizational Learning, a part of the Human Resources Department, and required by all new employees: full-time, part-time, faculty and staff.
You will receive an email confirmation from Organizational Learning with your NEO date. The purpose of NEO is to introduce you to ICC’s Mission, Vision, Core Values and Service Principles. You will learn more about Campus Safety, Professional Development, using Employee Technology, ICC’s most valuable resources through group interaction and hands-on activities and end the day with a Campus Tour.
You will receive your NEO date by email from NeoGov. We look forward to meeting you at your New Employee Orientation!
- Wednesday, August 9 from 8 am – 3:15 pm in Room 212 C/D, East Peoria Campus
- Wednesday, August 16 2017 from 4:30 – 8:30 pm, in Room 212 C/D, East Peoria Campus
- Tuesday, October 24 from 8 am – 3:15 pm, North Campus, TBD
- Welcome and Introductions
- Who is ICC?
- How Do the Employees Exemplify ICC’s Values?
- Are You Ready to Respond?
- What are ICC’s Service Principles and Diversity Pledge?
- What Employee Resources Contribute to My Professional Success at ICC?
- What Resources and Services Contribute to the Success of Our Students and Employees?
- How Does ICC Support Employee Wellness?
- Where is ICC and What Programs Do We Offer?
- How Does Compliance Training Help Me Fulfill My Responsibilities to ICC?