What’s New at August Celebration of Learning?
August Celebration of Learning has many new offerings to Connect with your colleagues, Engage in learning, Persist through discussions, and Complete the week energized to begin a new academic year with all employees working together towards increased student persistence and completion.
Kick off the week from your desk if you are unable to attend the All College Opening Session with Livestream on Tues., August 9 and listen to keynote speaker and ICC President, Dr. Sheila Quirk-Bailey.
Connect with colleagues and share ideas during Roundtable Discussions:
- Stereotypes: Relating to Our Students and our Colleagues
- How can we help students Persist and Complete?
- Working with a Toxic Personality
- What is ICC’s Culture
- What’s my role in making meetings more productive?
Engage in Mini-sessions in the morning before the student rush starts or over lunch:
- Relieving Anxiety & Tension
- Am I being Heard?
- Persisting Through Difficult Conversations
- Eating Healthy in the Workplace
- Campus Updates
- What is ICC’s Culture?
- Small Steps to Reduce Stress
Discover new ways to Persist by attending a Showcase:
- Enjoying all ICC has to offer
- Supporting Student Persistence
- Student Success Strategies
- Getting Involved (Professionally) at ICC
Complete the week with some fun!
Make plans now to participate! View the full schedule online at August Celebration of Learning 2016.