Performance Management Workshop – Several Sessions Scheduled
Effective performance management is not a once a year evaluation; it also is not a one-way discussion. To be effective, performance management (not just evaluation) should be an ongoing discussion between a manager and the employee. In this workshop, managers will discuss and learn how to use the new ICC performance management tool; develop a practical career development plan; and encourage career growth and development for all employees.
The workshop (including refreshments) is scheduled for:
- Thursday, May 8, from 11 am-1 pm in AIT 203 on the East Peoria Campus
- Friday, May 9, from 8-10 am in 212C on the East Peoria Campus
- Monday, May 12, from 11:30 am-1:30 pm in AIT 203 on the East Peoria Campus
- Tuesday, May 13, from 8:30-10:30 am in Hickory 131 on the North Campus
- Monday, May 19, from 3-5 pm in AIT 203 on the East Peoria Campus
RSVP to [email protected] or 694-5442. Please indicate which session you plan to attend.
This workshop is part of the ICC Leadership Series. Information about the series can be found online at: http://icc.edu/innovation/.