Jingle All the Week :: December 5 – 9
This year, a week of holiday fun is planned during “Jingle All the Week” December 5 – 9! We hope you will plan to join us. All donations collected during the week will go to the ICC Benevolence Fund, which helps fellow employees in need.
To donate: Simply drop suggested donations in a Benevolence Fund collection box during activities throughout the week, or take directly to Human Resources, Room 339G, and drop in the “Jingle All the Week” box. Checks in any dollar amount also will be accepted. (Please make your check payable to the “ICC Benevolence Fund.”)
- Monday, December 5:
- Play “Minute to Win It” games in the Atrium from 11 AM – 1 PM for a $1 donation.
- Bookstore Sale All Week: 20% off apparel and gifts. The more you spend, the more chances to win a Holiday Gift Basket from the Bookstore!
- Tuesday, December 6:
- Donate $1 to wear your favorite ICC apparel and jeans.
- Photo selfies with Cosmo in the Atrium on the East Peoria Campus from 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM for a $1 donation.
- Wednesday, December 7:
- Purchase holiday treats for a $1 donation at the Holiday Bake Sale and Exchange in the East Peoria Atrium from 11 AM – 1 PM. Bring your own container, if you would like! Drop off your donations of holiday treats by 10:30 AM.
- Thursday, December 8:
- Ugly Holiday Sweater Day – Enter an Ugly Sweater office/department picture for a $1 donation per person and send (by the end of the day) to [email protected] The top three departments with the BEST Ugly Holiday Sweater pictures will be chosen to display a Holiday Traveling Trophy!
- Enjoy the Holiday Gathering in the Tranquility Room, where Cosmo will be available for photos from 11:15 AM – 12:45 PM for a $1 donation.
- Purchase a Special Holiday Meal in Campus Dining for $4.95, which includes ham or turkey, mashed potatoes/gravy or au gratin potatoes, green beans, and a roll with butter or bring your lunch and enjoy the ICC Vocal Jazz.
- Friday, December 9:
- Relieve some stress by writing a note of thanks or holiday wishes to an ICC colleague. Cards will be available in the Atrium for a $1 donation/card.
- Attend a Practicing Stress Relief session by Liz Burns at:
- 9:30 – 10:30 AM, CC102 OR
- 1:30 – 2:30 PM, CC102