Submit your August Celebration of Learning ideas by April 14
August 2017 Celebration of Learning is approaching quickly. Organizational Learning is seeking your help. We need to know what you want to learn more about and/or what you would like to share with your colleagues.
Please consider the following two options in submitting your ideas:
- What do you wish you knew more about? What does your department need to learn more about? What do you need to help students more? If you have a topic that you would like to learn more about, please complete the 2017-18 Request for Topics.
- Have you tried something new in your classroom that you would like to share? What is going on in your area that could use some clarification? What is new in your area that others must know? What are your students doing that you want to share? If you have a presentation you would like to share, please complete the 2017-18 Call for Proposal.
Your ideas are valuable to the success of August Celebration of Learning. We appreciate your willingness to share and thank you in advance.
Celebration of Learning Goals:
- Connect all ICC employees to initiatives, strategies, processes and colleagues to increase student success.
- Engage and motivate employees to try new ideas, concepts and practices to help students persist to completion.
- Persist in discovering additional strategies and resources to help ourselves and our students succeed.
- Complete the day energized to begin a new term with all employees working together towards increased student persistence and completion.
The deadline to submit proposals is April 14. Primary presenters will be notified about the status of their proposal via email.